We have been doing everything we can to keep the possibility of summer camp alive for as long as we could, and had hoped that Camp Hickory Hill summer camp would be there for your sons and/or daughters this summer. Sadly, after much prayer, conversations with government officials and other experts, and most recently hearing from our county Health Department that there is virtually no hope for children’s overnight Summer Camp Programs to run this year, we feel we have no choice but to cancel the 2020 girls and guys summer camp programs.
We are however happy to offer some new opportunities for families this summer. Below is a schedule we are planning for the summer.
- Family Fireworks 1 – Saturday, July 4 to Monday, July 6
- Pastors Day – Tuesday, July 14
- Family Frenzy – Saturday, July 18
- Father & Son Day – Saturday, August 1
- Pastors Family Retreat – Sunday, August 2 to Wednesday, August 5
- Family Fair – Saturday, August 15
- Family Fireworks 2 – Friday, August 28 to Sunday, August 30
Click here to visit our events page to see more about our events.